YOGA BEYOND ASANA: Online Course Bundle
Available For Purchase Until Friday, December 31st
We are excited to offer you our Yoga Beyond Asana Online Course Bundle! A unique offering to experience a variety of OTM's top selling courses and world class faculty for a significantly discounted rate.
- Have you wanted to check out a course but missed the live offering?
- Maybe the tuition has limited the amount of courses you can take?
- Is there a teacher or subject you've been curious about and just haven't invested in it yet?
At OTM, we believe effective and responsible leadership requires self-awareness, good communication skills, and knowledge of the larger systems (economic, political, and cultural) that impact all of us. The inner work is necessary to be a part of the external transformation, as well as having an analysis and proper understanding of the root causes of the various lived experiences people are confronted with.
Included in the Yoga Beyond Asana Bundle:
- Facilitation Best Practices with Seane Corn, Hala Khouri, and Suzanne Sterling
- Accessible Yoga with Jivana Heyman
- Dismantling Racism with Michelle Cassandra Johnson
- Compassionate or Co-Dependent with Nikki Myers
- What is Social Justice? with Hala Khouri, Teo Drake, and Tessa Hicks Peterson
- The Art of Holding Space with Dr. Melody Moore
- Sustainable Service with Julia Midland
- Cultural Appropriation and Honoring Yoga with Susanna Barkataki
- Birthing Bodies with Jacoby Ballard & Destiny Olsen
- Befriending Our Bodies with RW Alves
Embodied practices like yoga and meditation are effective tools for this self awareness as well as tools for remaining grounded in the face of conflict or adversity. Understanding the impact that larger systemic dynamics have on the issues allow leaders to address root causes rather than just symptoms.
Please Note: Some of these courses are held annually with OTM (LIVE), as the work and information being presented is constantly evolving with the times. Our hope is that this review will offer you a chance to enter into some new conversations and become familiar with the work of these incredible community leaders - And to check out some of their other programs, either through OTM or independently.
Sales to the Yoga Beyond Asana Bundle will end on Friday, December 31st, HOWEVER, you will have unlimited access to all content!
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $710
"The work of Off the Mat Into the World® is unparalleled in its capacity to both transform and inspire. In my first experience with Seane, Hala, and Suzanne, I came to understand more about myself and my potential than in years of psychotherapy and graduate school combined. As a result of attending this training, I founded Embody Love Movement, an organization that has now reached over 15,000 girls and women who would not have been impacted were it not for Off the Mat. The faculty are embodiments of what they offer: your wounds are your gifts, and your medicine to others is the medicine you need for your own healing and integration. My life, and the lives of thousands of others, have been forever transformed by this organization and through this training." - Dr. Melody Moore, Ph.D, RYT